Quite simply, the Injen Technology X-Pedal Pro is a customizable throttle response controller. The X-Pedal Pro can remove the accelerator delay built into your vehicle from the factory to provide quicker response and an improved driving experience. You’ll be amazed how different your vehicle feels after this quick and simple install.
The X-Pedal Pro is a plug-in module that requires less than 5 minutes to install and delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit) so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter… or slower and more economically, depending on how you program the X-Pedal Pro. The choice is yours.
– Direct Fit For
2011-2017 Nissan Juke L4-1.6L Turbo
2003-2008 Nissan Murano V6-3.5L
2014-2016 Nissan Versa Note L4-1.6L
– The built-in high speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
– Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
– ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
– Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
– Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
– DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) – provides 1000 times/sec processing speed
– Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.