You already have the sporty 2018-2019 Hyundai Veloster and now you’re hunting for additional power? If so, Injen has exciting news for you! The SP1342 performance cold air intake from Injen Technology will allow that L4-1.6L turbo engine found in your Veloster to breathe deeper and provide the added performance that you’ve been craving.
The SP series of cold air intakes is Injen’s flagship system in their lines of traditional aluminum cold air intake systems. Injen Technology is the world’s first tuned air intake system and holds four (4) patents on the tuning process of an intake system, something no other manufacturer can claim. The SP series of cold air intakes feature many of Injen Technology’s patented tuning process, including MegaRam (MR) Technology (Patents 7,359,795 and 7,669,571), Air Fusion (Patent 7,721,669), and many other innovations that keep Injen Technology at the forefront in the performance aftermarket.
The soul of this intake is found within 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow. Our engineers have painstakingly designed the intake to provide the highest levels of safe power, along with clean aesthetics that will impress every time you open your hood. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio has been maintained throughout the power band.
Additionally, this SP intake includes a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. If that’s not enough, the Injen SP performance intake provides power you can hear and feel! This intake provides an aggressive and throaty tone that is unmatched in the aftermarket. Want to add that personalized touch to your intake? You’re in luck, as Injen also offers this intake system in multiple finishes. To top it all off, this SP CAI kit includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
– Direct fit for 2018-2019 Hyundai Veloster L4-1.6L Turbo
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 17 hp and 16 lb-ft. of torque
– Cold Air Intake Design
– Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
– No additional tuning required
– 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
– 2-piece design easily converts to short ram system
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1014-BB
– Optional hydroshield part number 1033BLK or 1033RED
– Available in multiple finishes
– Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
– Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.