Injen Technology has examined the stock down-pipe and found prominent potential on improving the OE design by using mandrel bent stainless steel for optimum flow and corrosion resistance. TIG-welded by hand for race proven durability and endurance and eliminating any possibility of cracking during heat cycles. All of the Injen downpipes are uniquely designed to increase exhaust velocity for improved horsepower and torque. Just like all of our other performance parts, we dyno test our Down Pipes in-house and proudly build them in Pomona, CA.
– Direct fit for the
2008-2017 Subaru Sti L4-2.5L Turbo
2008-2014 Subaru WRX L4-2.5L Turbo
– Does not fit 2015+ WRX Models
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 24 hp and 12 lb-ft. of torque
– TIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
– Downpipe w/Divided Wastegate Discharge
– High Flow Catalytic Converter
– 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
– Designed and Made in Pomona, CA
Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.