The 2015-2018 Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost is a great platform for soaking up highway miles during the weekday and tearing it up at the track on the weekend. With some minor modifications, the 2.3L Turbo engine is capable of producing some killer power. Added power will push the limits of the stock charge air system, necessitating an upgrade for the stock tube-and-fin intercooler, which is prone to heat soak. Injen has developed a highly efficient bar-and-plate intercooler engineered specifically to fit the 2015-2018 Ford Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost.
The FM9200i intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a huge increase in core volume while requiring no modification to your Mustang. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks and precision CNC-machined aluminum flanges for use with the factory intercooler piping or Injen’s aftermarket charge pipes (sold separately). The Injen Ford Mustang intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 50°F and provides an increase of up to 17 HP and 17 Lbs. of torque while retaining factory boost pressure across the core.
This Mustang 2.3L Turbo intercooler also features precision TIG-welding and has a unique silver finish that is reminiscent of brushed aluminum. With an installation time of one-hour, great power and temperature benefits, and a Lifetime Warranty, the Injen FM9200i intercooler is a must-do upgrade for any stock or modified Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost.
– Direct fit for the 2015-2019 Ford Mustang L4-2.3L Ecoboost
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 17 hp and 17 lb-ft. of torque
– Outlet temperature up to 50? lower than stock intercooler
– TIG-welded Aluminum Bar-Plate
– Stock Pressure Drop Retained within 0.5 psi
– Designed to work with stock calibration
– Increases throttle response and decreases turbo lag
– Uses all factory mounting locations
– Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
– Note: This product is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.