The Evolution of cold air intakes is here. The Evolution cold air intake system by Injen Technology is the next generation of performance intake systems. The EVO9100 is specifically engineered for the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 with the 3.5L EcoBoost engine. Every EVO9100 cold air intake is made in the USA from cross linked high density polyethylene for extreme durability. The box has a forward facing ram air scoop to provide fresh, clean air to your engine. This intake system also includes stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers. No cutting or drilling is required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS.
The EVO9100 was precisely tuned and tested on our in-house dyno to replicate stock fueling while increasing horsepower and torque. The EVO9100 system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum, a massive SuperNano-Web dry air filter, built-in Filter Monitor for quick and easy filter inspections, a smooth Rotomolded induction tube for reduced restriction levels, and premium hardware. Every Injen Evolution air induction system utilizes Injen’s proprietary SuperNano-Web dry air filters. The Evolution induction systems utilize some of the largest filters on the market employing super deep filter pleats, with some measuring over 1.25″ deep! This particular intake kit also features our SHUR-LOCK mounting system on the air filter to ensure a non-slip seal. The EVO9100 cold air intake system was designed to use the maximum space available under the hood to ensure optimum breathing room and extreme performance. The Evolution can’t be stopped…
Roto-molded Housing and Boost Plenum:
The EVO9100 system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum. Designed 100% in 3D ensures a hassle free, drop-in installation. Forward facing ram air scoop to provide cool, fresh air to your hungry turbos!
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO9100 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
That’s massive!? is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included with the EVO9100 cold air intake system. Using the largest filter possible for this application has increased the available air volume – resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! By designing this kit in a 3D workspace, you?re ensured a quick and easy installation that not only increases the power output of your engine, but also provides a clean and powerful look that others see every time you pop your hood.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit for your Ford F150 EcoBoost. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO9100 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 18 additional horsepower and 21 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for 2011-2014 Ford F150 with the V6-3.5L Ecoboost
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 18 hp and 21 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Attaches directly to the factory airbox for a drop-in installation
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1083-BB
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.