Injen’s all new Evolution series sealed cold air intake system for the 2014-2017 Chevrolet Corvette V8-6.2L is unmatched in the aftermarket. The EVO7200 is a sleek intake kit that practically drops-in by itself and provides unparalleled looks under your hood. The EVO7200 housing encloses an Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter to provide killer air flow, added performance, and outstanding engine protection. The EVO7200 comes with all necessary hardware to provide a simple and fast installation. No cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS straight out of the box.
The EVO7200 housing encloses an Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter to provide killer air flow, added performance, and outstanding engine protection.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO7200 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
That’s massive!? is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included with the EVO7200 cold air intake system. Using the largest filter possible for this application has increased the available air volume – resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! By designing this kit in a 3D workspace, you’re ensured a quick and easy installation that not only increases the power output of your engine, but also provides a clean and powerful look that others see every time you pop your hood.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit for your Chevrolet Corvette. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO7200 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 13 additional horsepower and 12 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for the 2014-2017 Chevrolet Corvette V8-6.2L
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 12 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1083-BB
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.