Injen’s all new Evolution series sealed cold air intake system for the 1999-2007 GM Trucks (GMT800) is unmatched in the aftermarket. The EVO7100 is a sleek intake kit that practically drops-in by itself and provides unparalleled looks under your hood. On top that of that beautiful housing is our Clear-View air filter inspection badge for easy filter inspection. This badge has an eye catching red stripe with a white Injen logo that really pops when you open your hood. The EVO7100 housing encloses an Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter to provide killer air flow, added performance, and outstanding engine protection. The EVO7100 comes with all necessary hardware to provide a simple and fast installation. No cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS straight out of the box.
The two-piece housing utilizes the Injen inspection badge allowing for easy visual inspection of the air filter, along with adding a hint of style with white on red Injen logo. The entire housing was developed in 3D and ensures a hassle-free installation.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO7100 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
That’s massive!? is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included with the EVO7100 cold air intake system. Using the largest filter possible for this application has increased the available air volume – resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! By designing this kit in a 3D workspace, you’re ensured a quick and easy installation that not only increases the power output of your engine, but also provides a clean and powerful look that others see every time you pop your hood.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit for your GM Truck/SUV. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO7100 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 8 additional horsepower and 8 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for 1999-2007 GM Truck/SUV V8-4.8L/5.3L/6.0L GMT800
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 8 hp and 8 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Injen Clear-View badge for simple air filter inspection
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1068-BB
– Optional hydroshield part number 1074BLK
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Filter Monitor kit sold separately ? P/N AC1000
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.