The Evolution of cold air intakes is here. The Evolution cold air intake system by Injen Technology is the next generation of performance intake systems. The EVO7007C is specifically engineered for the 2017-2018 GM Diesel trucks with the 6.6L L5P Duramax engine. Every EVO7007C cold air intake is made in the USA from cross linked high density polyethylene for extreme durability. They include stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers. No cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS.
The EVO7007C was precisely tuned and tested on our in-house dyno to replicate stock fueling while increasing horsepower and torque. The EVO7007C system features our one-piece sealed housing that utilizes the all-new and patented Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the huge 8-layer oiled cotton gauze in place. The Twist Lock system eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and provides one of the simplest installations on the market. The EVO7007C housing also sports the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive under hood appearance.
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the huge 8-layer oiled cotton gauze air filter in place which eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and provides one of the simplest installations available. The EVO7007C housing also sports the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive under hood appearance.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO7007C Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights
8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Dry Air Filter:
That’s massive!? is all you will hear about this 8-layer oiled cotton gauze air filter that is included with the EVO7007C cold air intake system. This filter is uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our technicians to use the largest filter available for this application with over 1.25? deep pleats. This giant air filter enhances the air volume resulting in increased power gains while making this installation process quick and easy.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! By designing this kit in a 3D workspace, you’re ensured a quick and easy installation that not only increases the power output of your engine, but also provides a clean and powerful look that others see every time you pop your hood.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit for your GM Duramax L5P. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO7007C Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 34 additional horsepower and 76 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for 2017-2018 GM Diesel Truck V8-6.6L Duramax L5P
– 2017-2018 Models with 8th digit VIN #Y
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 34 hp and 76 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Injen Clear-View badge for simple air filter inspection
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1113-BR
– Optional Injen air filter cleaning kit part number X-1030
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.