The Evolution of cold air intakes is here for your 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL with the 3.6L V6 engine. The Evolution cold air intake system by Injen Technology is the next generation performance intake system for your Jeep Wrangler JL. The EVO5005C continues our effort to have a fully modular intake system for the Jeep Wrangler. Keeping this modular concept from our popular JK series, you can easily adapt our intake to with our fully-functional snorkel system – part number EVO15161 (sold separately). This is a one-of-a-kind kit that is absolutely the best choice on the market for your Jeep Wrangler. Every EVO5005C cold air intake is made in the USA from cross linked high density polyethylene for extreme durability and long-lasting looks. This kit include stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers for a quick and robust installation. Speaking of the installation, the process is simple and does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS.
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the 8-Layer oiled cotton gauze air filter in place. The Twist-Lock system eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and gives you one of the simplest installations available. The EVO5005C housing also includes our Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner, more aggressive under hood appearance.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO5005C Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights.
8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Air Filter:
The Injen 8-Layer oil cotton gauze air filter is included with the EVO5005C cold air intake. This filter is uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our technicians to use the largest filter available for this application, which enhances the air volume – resulting in increased power gains while making this installation process quick and easy.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and reliable fit.
Keep it simple! Every Injen Evolution Cold Air intake that uses our Twist-Lock System has been strategically designed to utilize fewer parts and tools to provide the end user with one of the swiftest and most manageable installations available on the market today.
Plain and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has a strong legacy of designing and thoroughly testing every product we develop and the EVO5005C clearly benefits from our dedication to performance. Our engineers put in countless hours of testing to prove that we have developed the safest, highest performing kit on the market. With 11 additional horsepower and 11 Lbs-Ft.of torque, Injen is proud to say that the EVO5005C Evolution Cold Air Intake system is the very best intake system for your Jeep Wrangler JL that money can buy.
– Direct Fit for 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL V6-3.6L
– One of a kind modular system that adapts our snorkel (sold separately – EVO15161)
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 11 hp and 11 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1108-BB
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.