The Evolution of cold air intakes is here for your 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler with the 3.6L V6. The Evolution cold air intake system by Injen Technology is the next generation of performance intake systems. The EVO5003C is the starting point of the first, fully modular intake system for the Jeep Wrangler. Utilizing the EVO15069 Ram Air Scoop or the EVO15070 Snorkel (both sold separately), you can quickly switch from a normal intake kit to cold air kit with ram air, or switch to a cold air kit that features a fully functional snorkel. This is a one-of-a-kind kit and absolutely the best choice on the market. Every EVO5003C cold air intake is made in the USA from cross linked high density polyethylene for extreme durability. They include stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers. The installation process is simple and does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS.
The EVO5003C system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum and modular air box. The system also uses our massive 360° 8-Layer cotton gauze air filter, has a built-in Filter Monitor for quick and easy filter inspections, and our CAD designed smooth Rotomolded induction tube for reduced restriction levels. The EVO5003C was precisely tuned and tested on our in-house dyno to replicate stock fueling while increasing horsepower and torque.
Roto-molded Housing w/ integrated Ram Air Scoop:
The EVO5003C system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum. The box is fully modular and adapts to our Ram Air Scoop (EVO15069) or our Snorkel (EVO15070) – both of which are sold separately. This allows you to switch from a normal intake kit to a snorkel system to a ram air kit – all utilizing the Injen EVO5003C as a starting point.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO5003C Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit.
8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Air Filter:
The Injen 8-Layer oil cotton gauze air filter is included with the EVO5003CC cold air intake. Using the largest filter possible for this application has increased the available air volume – resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! By designing this kit in a 3D workspace, you’re ensured a quick and easy installation that not only increases the power output of your engine, but also provides a clean and powerful look that others see every time you pop your hood.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit for your Jeep Wrangler. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO5003C Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 10 additional horsepower and 9 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK V6-3.6L
– One of a kind modular system that adapts our snorkel or ram air scoop (sold separately)
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 10 hp and 9 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen 8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Air Filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1071-BR
– Optional hydroshield part number 1077BLK
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.