Spool up the power of your Volkswagen Golf MK7 TDi 2.0L with the EVO3001 Evolution Cold Air Intake System by Injen Technology. The EVO3001 is specifically engineered for the Volkswagen Golf MK7 2.0L Turbo Diesel and features a fully integrated and functional front ram air system with dual inlets. Unlike the factory scoop that some performance companies retain, the Injen EVO3001 has a redesigned ram air section that utilizes booth inlets for maximum airflow. Every EVO3001 cold air intake is made in the USA from cross linked high density polyethylene for extreme durability. No cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS right out of the box!
The EVO3001 Cold Air Intake system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum, our fully integrated ram air scoop with functioning dual inlets, a massive 360? SuperNano-Web dry air filter, and a built-in Filter Monitor for quick and easy filter inspections. Every Injen Evolution air induction system utilizes Injen?s proprietary SuperNano-Web dry air filters. Don’t just take out word for it, every intake system that Injen Technology produces is 100% dyno tested in-house and those results are published for anyone to see.
Roto-molded Housing w/ integrated Ram Air Scoop:
The EVO3001 system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum. The box is molded into our fully functional ram air scoop with dual front inlets to capture the maximum amount of cool air to feed that hungry turbo.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO3001 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
That’s massive is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included with the EVO3001 cold air intake system. Using the largest filter possible for this application has increased the available air volume – resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! By designing this kit in a 3D workspace, you?re ensured a quick and easy installation that not only increases the power output of your engine, but also provides a clean and powerful look that others see every time you pop your hood.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit for your Volkswagen Golf MK7 2.0L Turbo Diesel. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO3001 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 5 additional horsepower and 7 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for 2015-2016 Volkswagen Golf L4-2.0L Tdi Turbo Diesel
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 19 hp and 24 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Intake scoop is designed to capture the largest amount of cool air
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1082-BB
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.