Introducing the all-new Evolution sealed air intake system Part Number EVO2200C for the Toyota Tacoma V6 3.5L! This intake was designed using state of the art engineering tools and techniques to produce the finest quality kit that is unmatched in the aftermarket. From the one-piece sealed housing that utilizes our all new Injen Twist-Lock System (Patent Pending) to securely attach a massive 8-layer cotton gauze air filter in place all the way down to the premium hardware, Injen has put it all on the table to give you the best intake on the market. Here is the best part, there is no cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS right out of the box!
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the 8-layer cotton gauze air filter in place which eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and provides one of the simplest installations available. The EVO2200C housing also sports the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive under hood appearance.
Front Mounted Ram Air Scoop:
The EVO2200C comes complete with our fully functional ram air scoop. This scoop feeds that hungry V6 with cool, fresh air for maximum performance!
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO2200C Evolution Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned, intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights.
8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Dry Air Filter:
That’s massive!? is all you will hear about this 8-layer oiled cotton gauze air filter that is included with the EVO2200C cold air intake system. This filter is uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our technicians to use the largest filter available for this application for maximum air flow and filtration efficiency. This giant air filter enhances the air volume resulting in increased power gains while making this installation process quick and easy.
Stainless steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit and easy installation.
Make it easy! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to use fewer parts to provide the end user with one of the quickest and simplest installations available on the market today.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a top-notch kit. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO2200C Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 17 additional horsepower and 15 Ft.-lbs. of torque
– Direct Fit for 2016-2018 Toyota Tacoma V6-3.5L
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 17 hp and 15 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene construction
– Ram air scoop is designed to capture the largest amount of cool air
– Twist-Lock Technology* to securely integrate the air filter to the housing
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen 8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Air Filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1107-BR
– Optional Injen air filter cleaning kit part number X-1030
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Injen inspection badge allows you to check the condition of your air filter
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.