Crank up the performance of your Nissan/Infiniti SUV with Injen’s all-new EVO1900 Evolution sealed cold air intake system. The EVO1900 was designed specifically for the 2012-13 Infiniti QX56, the 2014-18 Infiniti QX80, and the 2018 Nissan Armada, all with the powerful 5.6L V8 enine. The EVO1900 cold air intake was designed using advanced engineering tools to offer a top quality kit that has no parallel. The EVO1900 one-piece sealed housing utilizes our patent pending Twist-Lock technology to securely fasten our SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place. Injen has put it all on the table to give you the greatest intake system possible!
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place. The Twist-Lock system eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and gives you one of the simplest installations available. The EVO1900 housing also includes our Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner, more aggressive under hood appearance.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO1900 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
The Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter is included with the EVO1900 cold air intake. This filter is uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our technicians to use the largest filter available for this application, which enhances the air volume – resulting in increased power gains while making this installation process quick and easy.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and reliable fit.
Keep it simple! Every Injen Evolution Cold Air intake that uses our Twist-Lock System has been strategically designed to utilize fewer parts and tools to provide the end user with one of the swiftest and most manageable installations available on the market today.
Plain and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has a strong legacy of designing and thoroughly testing every product we develop and the EVO1900 clearly benefits from our dedication to performance. Our engineers put in countless hours of testing to prove that we have developed the safest, highest performing kit on the market. With 13 additional horsepower and 17 Ft.-lbs.of torque, Injen is proud to say that the EVO1900 Evolution Cold Air Intake system is the very best intake system for your Nissan/Infiniti that money can buy.
– Direct Fit for
2012-2013 Infiniti QX56 V8-5.6L
2014-2018 Infiniti QX80 V8-5.6L
2018 Nissan Armada V8-5.6L
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 17 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Injen Clear-View badge for simple air filter inspection
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1106-BB
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.