Give your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution that added punch you crave with the EVO1800 Evolution Cold Air Intake System by Injen Technology. The EVO1800 is specifically engineered for the 2008-2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution with the 2.0L turbo engine. Every EVO1800 cold air intake is made in the USA from cross linked high density polyethylene for extreme durability. No cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS right out of the box!
The EVO1800 intake tube was precisely tested and tuned on our in-house dyno to replicate stock fueling while increasing horsepower and torque. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution ECU is very sensitive to modifications and will not accept most aftermarket intake kits without the use of an additional and costly tuner. This is not the case with the Injen Evolution cold air intake. Our intake tube incorporates our patented our patented MR technology to provide safe and reliable fuel trim levels, all without the use of an aftermarket tuner!
The EVO1800 Cold Air Intake system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum, our fully integrated ram air scoop, a massive 360 SuperNano-Web dry air filter, and a built-in Filter Monitor for quick and easy filter inspections. Every Injen Evolution air induction system utilizes Injen’s proprietary SuperNano-Web dry air filters. Don?t just take out word for it, every intake system that Injen Technology produces is 100% dyno tested in-house and those results are published for anyone to see.
Roto-molded Housing and Ram Air Scoop:
The EVO1800 system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum. The box is molded into our fully functional ram air scoop to capture the maximum amount of cool air to feed that hungry turbo.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO1800 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
Tha’s massive!? is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included with the EVO1800 cold air intake system. Using the largest filter possible for this application has increased the available air volume – resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! By designing this kit in a 3D workspace, you’re ensured a quick and easy installation that not only increases the power output of your engine, but also provides a clean and powerful look that others see every time you pop your hood.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit for your Mitsubishi Lancer. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO1800 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 35 additional horsepower and 30 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution L4-2.0L Turbo
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 35 hp and 30 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and scoop
– Intake scoop is designed to capture the largest amount of cool air
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1082-BB
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– Optional Rain Guard sold separately – P/N: EVO1800RG
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.