You have your sexy 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK in your driveway and now you crave that extra punch in sound and performance. Well, the team at Injen Technology has you covered. This aggressive design, twin muffler, axle-back exhaust system is designed specifically for the Jeep Wrangler JK to deliver improved performance that you can hear and feel. It doesn’t matter if you’re hitting the trail or crushing rocks in your JK, this dual muffler exhaust system by Injen Technology will give you the power you need to tackle any obstacle.
This dual muffler exhaust system for your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with the V6-3.8L and the V6-3.6L engine is constructed from mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing. By using Mandrel-bent tubing, Injen Technology ensures the tubing maintains its shape and size throughout the entire length, providing smooth, unrestricted airflow. To go the extra step, the team at Injen Technology TIG welded this system by hand for beautiful system that is hassle free to install. The icing on the cake are the large, bolt-on exhaust tips that provide just the right look for your Jeep Wrangler JK. Available in a protective black coating or in a highly polished finish to provide that finishing touch to your already amazing Jeep Wrangler JK! Don’t wait – order yours today!
– Direct fit for
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK V6-3.8L
2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK V6-3.6L
– Stealth Black Ceramic Coating
– Aggressive Dual Muffler & Tip System
– Increased Horsepower and Torque
– Pairs perfectly with our cold air intake EVO5003 and EVO5003C
– Hand Crafted and Tig Welded to Perfection for Strength and Durability
– Unique Design Increases Exhaust Velocity for Maximum Power
– 304 SS Mandrel-Bent Tubing
– Dual Show Quality Embossed Stainless Steel Mufflers
– Premium Stainless Steel Hardware and Hangers
– Also available in High Luster Polished Finish (SES5004P)
– Designed and Made in Pomona, CA