So you got the injen intake and some other bolt-ons on your Nissan Juke and now you catch yourself driving a bit more aggressively. Well, whenever driving aggressively, a vehicle`s suspension can only work as hard as the stiffness of the chassis permits. So you need to increase the rigidity of the vehicle’s frame which will result in improved, predictable handling. That is where the Injen Strut bar comes in. SB1900INJ will boost up the rigidity and increase the handling. Made from CNC-machined billet 6061 aluminum, for the ultimate in lightweight strength. Also, the Injen Juke Strut Bar uses an easy-to-bolt-on design, which includes all necessary hardware and instructions, making it a prime choice for your ride. On top of all that, the Satin Hard Anodized coating adds some killer looks to your engine bay.
– Direct fit for the 2011-2015 Nissan Juke L4-1.6L
– Front Strut Bar Kit with Satin Hard Anodized coating
– 6061-T6 aluminum- Heat treated for strength and rigidity.
– Improves Handling and Chassis Rigidity
– Withstand torque of up to 42,000 psi and yield strength of at least 35,000 psi
– Hand Crafted and Tig Welded to Perfection
– Show Quality Injen logo Badge
– Includes Comprehensive Instructions and all Necessary Hardware
– Mounts Directly to Strut Tower with No Modifications Required
– Will Clear Injen Long Tube Cold Air Intake
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty