EBC 3GD Series Sport Rotors
EBC 3GD Series Sport rotors are dimpled and slotted and precision-machined using premium-quality castings. Designed with wide-aperture scraper slots and blind-drilled holes, these 3GD rotors draw cooler air in and reduce temperatures for greatly reduced brake fade. Plus, their dimpling helps them to avoid stress cracks. Able to expel dirt, dust, and gases, EBC Sport rotors also maintain flat and parallel pad wear for better pad contact and better braking. These high performance rotors are available in a sporty black GEOMET coated finish that not only looks great, but also prevents corrosion. Enhance the performance and looks of your car with EBC 3GD Series Sport rotors.
* Dimpled rotors were invented by EBC; often imitated because of its pad degassing without “through drilling” holes which promote rotor cracks
* 3GD rotors passed European R90 brake safety tests and were shown to run 100 degrees F cooler than non-slotted rotors
* Directional–the sweeping grooves and spotted pattern should point to the rear of the vehicle
* All slotted rotors increase in air noise as the rotor passes beneath the pads under normal driving and braking; EBC’s sister USR Sport rotor range is much quieter yet offers similar performance
* Solid rotors are also available for some vehicle makes and models