Add some easy horsepower to your Ride with this RD Series Performance cold air intake (CAI) from Injen Technology! The engineers at Injen have spent considerable amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this CAI to produce some serious bolt-on power while also providing amazing engine bay aesthetics. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that safe Air fuel (A/F) ratios are maintained throughout the power band.
The soul of this intake is found within our mandrel-bent 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow. This tube reaches into the depths of the engine bay to collect the coolest and densest air available. Additionally, this RD intake also includes a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. If that’s not enough, the Injen RD performance intake provides power you can hear and feel! This intake provides an aggressive and throaty tone that is unmatched in the aftermarket. Want to add that personalized touch to your intake? Injen also offers this intake system in a polished or a powder-coated laser black finish. To top it all off, this RD CAI kit includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
– Direct fit for 2002-2003 Nissan Maxima V6-3.5L
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 28 hp and 28 lb-ft. of torque
– Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
– 6061-T6 Mandrel-bent aluminum intake tubing
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1017-BB
– Optional hydroshield part number 1035BLK or 1035RED
– Available with a polished or laser black powder coated finish
– Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
– Smooth mandrel-bent I take piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– CARB EO #: D-476-4