Add easy horsepower to your ride with the Injen Technology IS Performance short ram Air Intake! Our engineers spent abundant amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this product to develop some serious bolt-on power with some killer Horsepower increase. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that safe Air fuel (A/F) ratios are maintained throughout the power band. The soul of this intake it is our mandrel-bent aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow. Additionally, this kit also includes a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area, allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. This Injen IS performance intake provides the power you can hear! It is a truly an upgrade for intake noise and provides an aggressive throaty tone, especially when you put the hammer down. want to add a personalized touch? Well, you are in luck, we offer this kit in a polished finish or a powder-coated laser black. Plus, just like any other injen air intake systems, this intake kit includes the unbeatable Injen limited Lifetime Warranty!
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
– Direct fit for the 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse L4-2.0L Turbo
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 13 lb-ft. of torque
– Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
– T6-6061 Cast aluminum intake tubing
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1018-BB
– Optional hydroshield part number 1034BLK or 1034RED
– Available with a polished or laser black powder coated finish
– Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
– Smooth mandrel-bent I take piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– CARB EO #: NO
– Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Departme