The 10th GEN Civic is a great platform for soaking up highway miles during the weekday and tearing it up at the track on the weekend. With some minor modifications, the 1.5L Turbo engine is capable of producing some killer power. Added power will push the limits of the stock charge air system, necessitating an upgrade for the stock tube-and-fin intercooler, which is prone to heat soak. Injen has developed a highly efficient bar-and-plate intercooler engineered specifically to fit the 2016-17 Honda Civic I4-1.5L(t) and the 2017-2018 Honda Civic Si I4-1.5L(t)
The FM1573i intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a 25% increase in core volume while requiring no modification to your civic. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks and precision CNC-machined aluminum flanges for use with the factory intercooler piping. The Injen Honda Civic intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 24?F and provides an increase of up to 16 HP and 19 Lbs. of torque while retaining factory boost pressure across the core.
This Civic 1.5L turbo intercooler also features precision TIG-welding and has a unique silver finish that is reminiscent of brushed aluminum. With an installation time of one-hour, great power and temperature benefits, and a Lifetime Warranty, the Injen FM1573i intercooler is a must-do upgrade for any stock or modified 10th Gen turbo Civic.
– Direct Fit for the
2016-2018 Honda Civic L4-1.5L Turbo
2017-2018 Honda Civic Si L4-1.5L Turbo
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 16 hp and 19 lb-ft. of torque
– 100% Direct bolt-on front mount intercooler
– No piping included.
– Optional intercooler piping kit available. P/N# SES1573ICP
– CAD designed end tanks for optimal air flow.
– Intercooler core dimensions 21.06 x 5.750 x 5.28
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Optional intercooler piping kit available. Part # SES1573ICP
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– Note: This product is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.