The Evolution of cold air intakes is here. The Evolution cold air intake system by Injen Technology is the next generation of performance intake systems. The EVO9002 is specifically engineered for the 2008-2010 Ford Diesel Trucks with the 6.4L Powerstroke engine. Every EVO9002 cold air intake is made in the USA from cross linked high density polyethylene for extreme durability. They include stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers. No cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS.
The EVO9002 was precisely tuned and tested on our in-house dyno to replicate stock fueling while increasing horsepower and torque. The EVO9002 system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum, a massive 360° SuperNano-Web dry air filter, built-in Filter Monitor for quick and easy filter inspections, a smooth Rotomolded induction tube for reduced restriction levels, and premium hardware. Every Injen Evolution air induction system utilizes Injen’s proprietary SuperNano-Web dry air filters. The Evolution induction systems utilize some of the largest filters on the market employing super deep filter pleats, with some measuring over 1.25″ deep! This particular intake kit also features our SHUR-LOCK mounting system on the air filter to ensure a non-slip seal. The EVO9002 cold air intake system was designed to use the maximum space available under the hood to ensure optimum breathing room and extreme performance. The Evolution can’t be stopped?..
Roto-molded Housing and Boost Plenum:
The EVO9002 system features our 2-piece box design that incorporates our boost plenum. Designed 100% in 3D ensures a hassle free, drop-in installation. Engineered to work seamlessly with the factory ram air system.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO9002 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
That’s massive!? is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included with the EVO9002 cold air intake system. Using the largest filter possible for this application has increased the available air volume – resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! By designing this kit in a 3D workspace, you?re ensured a quick and easy installation that not only increases the power output of your engine, but also provides a clean and powerful look that others see every time you pop your hood.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit your Ford F250/F350 6.4L Powerstroke. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO9002 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 23 additional horsepower and 53 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 Trucks with the V8-6.4L Powerstoke
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 23 hp and 53 lb-ft. of torque
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1069-BB
– Optional hydroshield part number 1075BLK
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.