Introducing the all-new Evolution sealed air intake system Part Number EVO7300 for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2.0L Turbo! This intake was designed using the most up-to-date engineering tools and techniques to produce a top quality kit that has no parallel. The EVO7300 cold air intake system is on a whole new level. From the one-piece sealed housing – that utilizes our all new Injen Twist-Lock System (Patent Pending) to securely attach a massive SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place – all the way down to premium hardware, Injen has put it all on the table to give you, the customer, the best intake available!
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place which eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and provides one of the simplest installations available. The EVO7300 housing also sports the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive under hood appearance.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO7300 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
?OMG that?s massive!? is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included in the EVO7300. This filter has been uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock system has allowed our engineers to use the largest filter possible for this application, which increases the available air volume – resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to use fewer parts to provide the end user with one of the quickest and simplest installations available on the market today.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a top-notch kit. So after hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO7300 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 34 additional horsepower and 42 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
– Direct Fit for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro L4-2.0L Turbo
– Dyno Proven gains of up to 34 hp and 42 lb-ft. of torque
– Injen Clear-View badge for simple air filter inspection
– Designed to work with the stock calibration
– Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
– Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene housing and intake tube
– Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
– Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
– Replacement air filter part number X-1093-BB
– Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
– Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
– Made in Pomona California, USA
– Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
– This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.